I know I have not posted anything in quite some time This past year has seen a lot of changes…both for me and my husband. and for Stampin’ Up. Life seems to be all about change, some good and some bad. However, change can bring lots of growth and blessing even though it does not seem so at the time.
On a personal front, last year on this day – November 10, my husband lost his Mother. True she had ongoing health problems, but it was very unexpected and sudden. Even worse, my husband was out of the state starting his new job. The mixed blessing…he is still happily employed and loves his new job. He has really come alive over the past year and I know God is doing great things in his life.
This past Spring brought changes for me career-wise, as our State legislature voted to dismantle our agency and re-organize under another. Talk about uncertainty! We are in the midst of the transformation and many things will change over the course of the next few years. The mixed blessing…God has provided me with a great career which I truly love. I know this is where I am supposed to be for the time.
Both my husband and I have had various health issues over the year, which has slowed us down, and at times, stopped us all together. The mixed blessing…we have both had the opportunity to think about what is most important and focus our energies on what truly matters.
Stampin’ Up has undergone much change as well. Here are just a few examples:
1) They have changed their hostess plan to make it easier to earn FREE products.
2) They have looked closely at their products and made sure they held up to the highest quality standards, and in some cases, even stopped carrying it altogether (Blendabilities for example).
3) They have more kit options that ever before and have improved on the quality of the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
5) They have overcome shipping issues such as strikes and bad whether and have kept Demonstrators and customers informed of product delays and shortages.
4) They are offering more opportunities than ever to get involved as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator by making it easier to attend conventions either in person or online.
Finally, you will notice a new look and feel to my website. I started with another blog platform, but just did not care for it. I should have stuck with WordPress! I know it is a little bare-bones, but I will be updating regularly and adding new content. My new commitment to you, moving forward, is to share ideas and keep things fresh. I hope you will visit often and sign up (top right sidebar) for regular email updates on projects and event announcements.
As Thanksgiving approaches, I look back over the year and think about all the struggles and happy memories that have occurred. When we stop to actually count our blessings, even writing them down, we can say we are truly blessed. I hope you feel the same and I would love to hear from you. Please post a comment of what you are most Thankful for. Each time you post, you will get an entry that will go into a drawing for a FREE stamp set. I will conduct the drawing on Thanksgiving Day and will notify you via email.
Thank you for visiting my website!